LMGP Phelma - Minatec 3 parvis Louis Néel 38016 Grenoble
Site internet : http://
Materials for Energy
Solid State Physics
Nanomaterials for Energy
MAIN RESEARCH DOMAINS:
- Materials physics (structural and physical properties of materials)
- Physics of Transparent Conductive Materials (TCO and Ag nanowire networks)
- Materials for energy.
SCIENTIFIC PRODUCTION: Author or co-author of 95 peer-reviewed publications (excluding proceedings), 10 book chapters, more than 65 proceedings with an h-index of 40. Co-edition of one book and 3 Proceedings of Conferences or Workshops. Directed or co-directed 25 Ph.Ds.
Professor since 1998, now at PHELMA (Engineer School PHysics ELectronics and Materials at Grenoble Institute of Technology); previously Assistant Professor at Grenoble University (1990-1998).
Junior member of Institut Universitaire de France (IUF) from 1999 to 2004.
STUDIES AND DIPLOMA:
- Master research 2R-DEA (1987): Matter and Radiation (major of promotion)
- Thesis at Grenoble University (1990)
- Habilitation (1996)
- 1987-1992: Structural properties of single crystal superalloys by using neutrons, gamma and synchrotron radiation
- 1994-1996: Scientific collaborator at ESRF (European Synchrotron Radiation Facilities)
- 1992-1999: Physical and structural properties of porous silicon
- 1999-2006: Investigation of the wetting at grain boundaries and liquid metal embrittlement for the Al/Ga system
- 2000-2008: Sintering of metallic powders observed by synchrotron micro-tomography
- Since 2006 : Material science for energy (photovoltaics applications...)
- Since 2010: Transparent Conductive Materials (FTO, Ag nanowire networks...)
MAIN RECENT RESPONSABILITIES:
* Scientific Director of Carnot Energies du Futur (for Grenoble INP) since 2019
* Speciality Responsible & member of Habilitation board in Doctorate School IMEP2 Grenoble INP
* Responsible of the Master “Science and Engineering of Materials” at Grenoble INP
* Coordinator of an ANR projects: INDEED (2016-2019), MEANING (2019-2022)
* Coordinator of a M-Era-Net project INSTEAD (2021-2024)
* Director of the Academic Research Community “Energies” at the Région Auvergne Rhône-Alpes from 2011 to 2017.
* Leader of Transparent Conductive Materials axis at LMGP since 2010
MAIN TEACHING DOMAINS:
Materials science; General Physics; Statistical Physics; Physics and Energy; Nanomaterials.
- “Advances in flexible metallic transparent electrodes”, V. H. Nguyen, D. T. Papanastasiou, J. Resende, L. Bardet, T. Sannicolo, C. Jiménez, D. Muñoz-Rojas, N. D. Nguyen, D. Bellet, Small, (2022) 2106006; 10.1002/smll.202106006
- “Time of Failure of Metallic Nanowire Networks under Coupled Electrical and Thermal Stress: Implications for Transparent Electrodes Lifetime", J. Resende, D.T. Papanastasiou, D. Moritz, N. Fontanals, C. Jiménez, D. Muñoz-Rojas, D. Bellet, ACS Applied Nano Materials 5 (2022) 2102−2112; 10.1021/acsanm.1c03821
- “Unveiling Key Limitations of ZnO/Cu2O All-Oxide Solar Cells through Numerical Simulations Approach", A. Sekkat, D. Bellet, G. Chichignoud, D. Muñoz-Rojas, A. Kaminski-Cachopo, ACS Applied Energy Materials accepted (2022); 10.1021/acsaem.1c03939
- “Stable flexible transparent electrodes for localized heating of lab-on-a-chip devices”, D.T. Papanastasiou, A. Sekkat, V. H. Nguyen, C. Jiménez, D. Muñoz-Rojas, F. Bruckert, D. Bellet, Adv. Mater. Technol. (2022) 2200563; 10.1002/admt.202200563
- “Impact of Precursor Exposure in Spatial Atomic Layer Deposition on Process Efficiency and Film Properties”, V. H. Nguyen, C. Jiménez, D. Muñoz, D. Bellet, D. Muñoz-Rojas, Chemical Engineering Journal 403 (2021) 126234
- “Chemical deposition of Cu2O films with ultra-low resistivity: Correlation with the defect landscape", A. Sekkat, M. Liedke, V. H. Nguyen, M. Butterling, F. Baiutti, J. de D. Sirvent, M. Weber, L. Rapenne, D. Bellet, G. Chichignoud, A. Kaminski-Cachopo, E. Hirschmann, A. Wagner, D. Muñoz-Rojas, Nature Communications 13 (2022) 5322; 10.1038/s41467-022-32943-
- “Dynamic degradation of metallic nanowire networks under electrical stress: a comparison between experiments and simulations”, N. Charvin, J. Resende, D. T. Papanastasiou, D. Muñoz-Rojas, C. Jiménez, A. Nourdine, D. Bellet, L. Flandin, Nanoscale Advances 3 (2021) 675-681
mise à jour le 22 octobre 2022